PK 200002 crane offers the greatest maneuverability possible in Toronto. With the reach of 49 meters (160 feet) and six bending points, it offers an unseen before movements.
The Kenworth truck has protective fence on the outside perimeter – allows for moving items like concrete forms, logs, etc.
The Western Star truck has an option of being turned in a flatbed due to the removable fence divider on the back – great for moving large items.
• More efficiency with fly jib due to DPS Plus
• Maximum utilisation of the working range thanks to HPSC
• Additional applications due to Power Link Plus
• Continuous slewing for increased efficiency and speed
• Increased operating times due to low-maintenance extension system